Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 614 N Front St. Harrisburg Pennsylvania US 17101.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 614 N Front St. Harrisburg Pennsylvania US 17101
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the revittle.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The REVITTLE Website (or Ecommerce Marketplace) is owned and operated by Labrador LLC ("Labrador"). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Labrador' Privacy Statement) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Labrador (collectively, the "Agreement").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Labrador, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your revittle.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Labrador may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Labrador liability. You must immediately notify Labrador of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Labrador will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either
- received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or
- secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Labrador or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to Labrador for inclusion on your Website, you grant Labrador a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Labrador will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Labrador has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Labrador' sole discretion
- refuse or remove any content that, in Labrador' reasonable opinion, violates any Labrador policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Labrador' sole discretion. Labrador will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
- By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Labrador the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
- Unless you notify Labrador before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Labrador in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Labrador the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Labrador reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Labrador.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Labrador to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free revittle.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Labrador standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Labrador has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Labrador does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Labrador disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which revittle.com links, and that link to revittle.com. Labrador does not have any control over those non-Labrador websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Labrador website or webpage, Labrador does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Labrador disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Labrador websites and webpages.
7. REVITTLE may change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Marketplace or the Services (including the Policies (as defined below)), at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon the date of such revisions. REVITTLE will notify REVITTLE RESTAURANT/RETAILER or Consumer of any such changes by posting such revisions on the Marketplace section of the REVITTLE website for a minimum of thirty (30) days, and/or by providing written notice directly to RESTAURANT/RETAILER or Consumer. REVITTLE also reserves the right to modify this Agreement, the Marketplace or the Services as and to the extent necessary for compliance with any federal or state alcohol/liquor laws or regulations and changes/updates thereto. RESTAURANT/RETAILERS or CONSUMER’s USE OF THE MARKETPLACE AND/OR THE SERVICES FOLLOWING ANY SUCH CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE RESTAURANT/RETAILER’S or CONSUMERS ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONTINUE USING THE MARKETPLACE AND/OR THE SERVICES.
8. Marketplace; Categories of Sellers. The REVITTLE Marketplace is a marketplace that allows users (including sellers, such as RESTAURANT/RETAILER, and Marketplace customers (“Buyers” or “customers”) to offer, sell and buy beverage alcohol, foods and specialty services in a variety of pricing formats. While Revittle maintains active programs to assist sellers of beverage alcohol, foods and services, the actual contract for sale is directly between the applicable seller and buyer. All sellers of beverage alcohol and foodstuffs must have licensure and permits as applicable and required by the laws and jurisdictions in which they sell and distribute. While we may provide listing and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, Revittle has no control over and does not guarantee to buyers or sellers (including RESTAURANT/RETAILER) that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item. The REVITTLE Marketplace supports several different categories of sellers, as detailed below, and each seller enters into one or more Marketplace agreements with Revittle (as applicable).
Current Categories of Seller
9. Food Sales. Any and all sellers of foodstuffs must have licensure, permits and regular inspections as required by the jurisdictions in which any food is prepared and/or produced. In the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the state where the seller is producing foods, all sellers of foods must have an active permit or license number with either the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture or their state food licensing authority. Sellers are responsible to inform Revittle of any inspection violations or the loss or any permit or licensure.
10. Beverage Alcohol Sales. All sellers of beverage alcohol must have an active license and/or permit for the sale and/or distribution of beverage alcohol as required by their jurisdiction of operation and the location of a buyer. Each jurisdiction has specific requirements for licensure and permitting.
11. Beverage Alcohol Sales in Pennsylvania. Revittle currently accepts eight permitted and licensed categories of beverage alcohol seller for buyer locations within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. They are: Licensed Direct Shipper, Limited Winery, Limited Distillery, Retail/Restaurant License with expanded wine permit, Hotel License with expanded wine permit, Breweries, Cideries and Meaderies, Broker/Supplier License for Special Liquor Order (SLO) referred sales through the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) and sales from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
12. Licensed Direct Shipper. A “Licensed Direct Shipper” shall have an active Direct Wine Shipper license issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and an active sales tax account with the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue. All Revittle sellers operating as a Licensed Direct Shipper shall provide their license number to Revittle for verification and authentication prior to use of the Revittle Marketplace.
13. All boxes and exterior container shipments of wine made into and within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall be conspicuously labeled with the words “CONTAINS ALCOHOL: SIGNATURE OF PERSON 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.” All delivery and transport of direct ship wine shall be conducted by a transporter licensed by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and verified through the Revittle licensed transport referral service. All invoices and bills of lading for direct wine shipment shall contain the words. “Wine not for Resale.” All direct wine shipping beverage alcohol deliveries within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania require an over 21 years of age adult signature verification.
14. All sales and gallonage taxes for direct ship wine sales within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania facilitated through the Revittle Marketplace shall be remitted to the Commonwealth through the Revittle tax compliance and payments service.
15. Limited Winery
16. A “Limited Winery” shall have an active limited winery license issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. All Revittle sellers operating as limited wineries shall provide their limited winery license number to Revittle for verification and authentication prior to merchandising items for sale through the Revittle Marketplace. All limited wineries shall authorize sales through the Revittle service from electronic terminals located on or within licensed premises within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
17. Limited Wineries may place wines for sale within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at both retail and wholesale prices. All retail sale boxes and exterior container shipments of wine made into and within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall be conspicuously labeled with the words “CONTAINS ALCOHOL: SIGNATURE OF PERSON 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.” All delivery and transport of direct ship wine shall be conducted by a transporter licensed by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and verified through the Revittle licensed transport referral service.
18. All wholesale deliveries of wine shall be made by the limited winery or its licensed transporter as referred through the Revittle service. Wholesale deliveries of wine must be made to a location operating as a bed & breakfast or with an active liquor license including: limited wineries, limited distilleries, bailees-for-hire, hotel, restaurant, casino, club licenses and Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board warehouses and stores. Wholesale delivery locations must be verified wholesale business locations within the Revittle Marketplace.
19. A “Limited Distillery” shall have an active limited distillery license issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. All Revittle sellers operating as limited distilleries shall provide their limited distillery license number to Revittle for verification and authentication prior to merchandising items for sale through the Revittle Marketplace. All limited distilleries shall authorize sales through the Revittle service from electronic terminals located on or within licensed premises within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
20. Limited Wineries may place spirits for sale within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at both retail and wholesale prices. All retail sale boxes and exterior container shipments of spirits made into and within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall be conspicuously labeled with the words “CONTAINS ALCOHOL: SIGNATURE OF PERSON 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.” All delivery and transport of spirits shall be conducted by a transporter licensed by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and verified through the Revittle licensed transport referral service.
21. All wholesale deliveries of spirits shall be made by the limited distillery or its licensed transporter as referred through the Revittle service. Wholesale deliveries of spirits must be made to a location with an active liquor license including: limited wineries, limited distilleries, bailees-for-hire, hotel, restaurant, casino, club licenses and Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board warehouses and stores. Wholesale delivery locations must be verified wholesale business locations within the Revittle Marketplace.
22. Retail/Restaurant or Hotel License
23. A “Retail/Restaurant” or “Hotel Licensee” shall have an active license issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. All Revittle sellers operating as hotels or restaurants shall provide their license number and expanded wine sales permit number to Revittle for verification and authentication prior to merchandising items for sale through the Revittle Marketplace. All restaurant and hotel licensees shall authorize sales through the Revittle service from electronic terminals located on or within licensed premises within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
24. A restaurant or hotel shall not sell more than 192 fluid ounces of beer or three liters of wine in any single transaction through the Revittle Marketplace. All retail sale boxes and exterior container shipments of wine and beer made into and within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall be conspicuously labeled with the words “CONTAINS ALCOHOL: SIGNATURE OF PERSON 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.” All delivery and transport of wine and beer shall be conducted by a transporter licensed by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and verified through the Revittle licensed transport referral service.
Breweries, Cideries and Meaderies
25. Brewers of beer, cider and mead (“Breweries, Cideries and Meaderies”) shall have an active license issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. All Revittle sellers operating as breweries shall provide their limited winery license number to Revittle for verification and authentication prior to merchandising items for sale through the Revittle Marketplace. All brewers shall authorize sales through the Revittle service from electronic terminals located on or within licensed premises within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
26. Licensed Breweries, Cideries and Meaderies may place beer, cider and mead for sale within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at both retail and wholesale prices. All retail sale boxes and exterior container shipments of beer, cider or mead made into and within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall be conspicuously labeled with the words “CONTAINS ALCOHOL: SIGNATURE OF PERSON 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.”
27. All wholesale deliveries of beer, cider or mead shall be made by the licensed producer or its licensed transporter as referred through the Revittle service. Wholesale deliveries must be made to locations operating with an active liquor license including: limited wineries, limited distilleries, beer distributors, bailees-for-hire, hotel, restaurant, casino, club licenses and Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board warehouses and stores. Wholesale delivery locations must be verified wholesale business locations within the Revittle Marketplace.
28. Broker/Supplier License for Special Liquor Order. “Broker/Supplier License for Special Liquor Order (SLO)” means suppliers of special liquor orders that may register as brokered sales agents on the Revittle Marketplace provided they have active special liquor order products listed for sale with the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and have complied with any licensure and registration requirements as required by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. Any beverage alcohol product merchandised for sale on the Revittle Marketplace by a brokered sales agent must be verifiably listed for sale as a Special Liquor Order by the PLCB.
29. All Special Liquor Order sales referred to the PLCB through the Revittle Marketplace must be cleared and approved for by the PLCB through the Revittle SLO clearing service prior to delivery to the customer. All SLO sales transactions cleared through the Revittle Service shall also utilize the Revittle licensed transportation referral service.
30. All SLO sale boxes and exterior container shipments of wine and spirits made into and within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall be conspicuously labeled with the words “CONTAINS ALCOHOL: SIGNATURE OF PERSON 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.” All delivery and transport of wine and spirits shall be conducted by a transporter licensed by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and verified through the Revittle licensed transport referral service.
31. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Labrador asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by revittle.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Labrador in accordance with Labrador' Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Labrador will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Labrador will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Labrador or others. In the case of such termination, Labrador will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Labrador.
32. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Labrador to you any Labrador or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Labrador. Labrador, revittle.com, the revittle.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with revittle.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Labrador or Labrador' licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Labrador or third-party trademarks.
33. Advertisements. Labrador reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
34. Attribution. Labrador reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at revittle.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
35. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
36. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
37. Changes. Labrador reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Labrador may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
38. Termination. Labrador may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your revittle.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Labrador if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Labrador' notice to you thereof; provided that, Labrador can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
39. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Labrador and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Labrador nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
40. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Labrador, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Labrador under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Labrador shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
41. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with the Labrador Privacy Statement, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
42. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Labrador, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
43. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Labrador and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Labrador, or by the posting by Labrador of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Dauphin County, PA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Dauphin County, PA, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Labrador may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Labrador LLC ("Labrador") operates revittle.com and may operate other websites. It is Labrador' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Labrador collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Labrador' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Labrador' visitors use its website. From time to time, Labrador may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Labrador also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on revittle.com blogs/sites. Labrador only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Labrador' websites choose to interact with Labrador in ways that require Labrador to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Labrador gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at revittle.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Labrador are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Labrador collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Labrador. Labrador does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Labrador may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Labrador may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Labrador does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Labrador discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Labrador' behalf or to provide services available at Labrador' websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Labrador' websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Labrador will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Labrador discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Labrador believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Labrador, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Labrador website and have supplied your email address, Labrador may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Labrador and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Labrador takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Labrador, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Labrador goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Labrador may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Privacy Statement Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Labrador may change its Privacy Statement from time to time, and in Labrador' sole discretion. Labrador encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy Statement. If you have a revittle.com account, you might also receive an alert informing you of these changes. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Privacy Statement will constitute your acceptance of such change.